The Chocolate Kiss Cafe is an institution in UP Diliman. I was there when it first opened and although I am perfectly alright with the UP diet of isaw, fishballs and Rodic’s tapsilog (mmm…nagutom ako) CK (as this cafe came to be known) offers comfort fare and unlimited iced tea and was a welcome respite from haggard professors or if people just wanted to hang out in an airconditioned area that is not a library wahaha 😛
Anyway, I’m a member of their facebook fanpage and I saw that they offered a 12 Cakes for Christmas Card. I’m a cake fiend and I imagine this being a perfect gift for your special someone with a serious sweet tooth.
I couldn’t find a larger pic, so I just took the one they had on their site http://www.thechocolatekiss.com/ (all other pics in this post are from the CK site too)
The card costs Php 950 and can be availed of up to Dec. 31, 2010. I probably would put this on my wish list when my college friends get together for the holidays haha 😀
(from the chocolate kiss website)
An alternative to your usual Gift Certificates. Buy this gift card for P950 and treat your loved one to 12 slices of Chocolate Kiss cakes!
Its the perfect gift for the Chocolate Kiss fan!
1. A customer can avail of a Chocolate Kiss Christmas Gift Card up to December 31, 2010, at any Chocolate Kiss Café branch.
2. Each gift card costs P950, and has a redemption value of 12 slices of Chocolate Kiss cakes.
Must-Try Cakes 5 slices
Devil’s Food Cake
Dayap Chiffon Cake
Quezo Chiffon Cake
Any Chocolate Kiss cake of your choice 7 slices
TOTAL 12 slices
3. To redeem a cake, customer should present the Gift Card to the waiter upon ordering. The card will be stamped and signed by a Chocolate Kiss Café representative to indicate redemption.
4. In case any of the Must-Try Cakes are not available (ex: Dayap Chiffon Cake), customers can substitute it with any of the remaining Must-Try Cakes (ex: Devil’s Food Cake, Carrot Cake, Quezo Chiffon Cake, or Sans Rival). Should all 5 not be available, only then can customers substitute with any other Chocolate Kiss cake.
5. Redemption starts from December 15, 2010 up to December 15, 2011, at any Chocolate Kiss Café branch. Valid for dine-in orders only.