I’m helping spread the word on the upcoming Internet Marketing Boot Camp on July 29 and July 30 at the Dusit Thani Hotel. Two of the organizers of this event, Anton Diaz of Our Awesome Planet and Randy Manaloto of MyUsmailbox.com have both provided me with insight, the right mindset and the right tools in navigating the rapidly changing landscape of the internet.
They’re both my mentors and I consider myself lucky that I have unlimited access to their coaching and mentoring.
The Internet Marketing Boot Camp (IM-BC) is your chance to meet these guys along with other experts in the field of Internet Marketing.
From the IM-BC website, the seminar is your chance to :
1. Educate yourself on the Internet Marketing Foundation versus a pitch-fest seminar where the speakers would have a selling mindset.
2. Listen and Learn from featured Internet Marketing Practitioners who are running their own successful Internet Marketing business
3. Discover How to Dominate with Internet Marketing achieved through different Internet Business Models and how to make more money through the internet.
4. Find out how to exactly do Internet Marketing – the right and correct way.
5. Be part of a 90-day program that ensures you continuous learning even after the seminar.
* Keynote: Bo Sanchez, “Membership Site for a Cause”
* Ken Tan, Paypal Southeast Asia, “Using Paypal as a World Wide Currency”
* Brad Geiser, Lola Techie, “Social Media for Business”
* John Stauffer, Ogilvy, “360 Degree Marketing in the Digital Age”
* Ebay Southeast Asia, “Ebay, the Global Marketplace”
* Edgardo (Tedjie) Herbosa, “B2Bpricenow: Enabling Financial Services for the Unbanked”
* Aileen Apollo, “Search Dominance & Google Search Best Practices”
* Donald Lim, “Digital Marketing Strategies”
Learn more about the program at IM-BC.Com